WINNER WEDNESDAYS SWEEPSTAKES RULES
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All Federal, State, Local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. This giveaway is organized by 300 Suns Brewing and is not sponsored by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Must be 21 or older to enter.
- Eligibility. Winner Wednesdays Sweepstakes (“The Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty United States who are at least 21 years old at time of entry. Employees of 300 Suns Brewing or Scratch Kitchen, LLC and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Sponsors. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by 300 Suns Brewing and Scratch LLC at 335 1st Ave, Unit C, Longmont, Colorado.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- The Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins November 8 and goes through November 29. Entries must be received each week for that week’s prize by Thursday at 12pm. Entries submitted before or after the sweepstakes period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted during the Sweepstakes period using one of the following methods:
- How to Enter. Limit two entries per person, per week – one on Instagram and one on Facebook. Once contestant has won for a week, no further entries will be considered moving forward. Contestant may enter by posting a photograph of themselves, their group, food, beverages or any other appropriate image at 300 Suns Brewing on their Instagram account and tag 300 Suns Brewing with @300sunsbrewing, as well as using the hastag #300winwed. Contestants may also enter by using the QR code link provided on cards at 300 Suns Brewing and commenting with a photograph of themselves, their group, food, beverages or any other appropriate image at 300 Suns Brewing on the linked Facebook post. Cards will change out each week providing a different link for Facebook entry. Card must appear in the image posted as proof contestant is present at 300 Suns Brewing at time photo is taken. Instagram users with private accounts may also Direct Message 300 Suns Brewing with their entry image. Alternate entry for non-social media accounts: email with “Winner Wednesday” in the subject line.
- Permission to Use Content. By entering in the Sweepstakes, you are giving 300 Suns Brewing permission to repost and use your photographic entry for promotional purposes. Examples of this use are reposting your image in a social media post or using image in future event promotions.
- Winner Notification. On each week during Sweepstakes period, the winners will be announced on Friday of that week, the Sweepstakes winner will be announced via Instagram and Facebook. Contestant will be contacted via messaging on whichever platform the contestant entered on. The sponsor will choose winners in a random drawing. Odds of winning will depend on how many contestants enter. Potential winner must comply with all Sweepstakes rules. Sponsor reserves the right to name an alternate winner should potential winner not comply with rules.
- Prizes. Each week, two winners will be announced. The prize for each winner is two tickets to a coursed food and beer pairing at 300 Suns Brewing on Monday, December 11, 6:30pm. Each prize has an estimated $250 value. A total of 16 tickets (8 prizes) will be awarded. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired for any reason, including , but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules of (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and , in the event of termination, award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or social media sites or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and limitations of Liability. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and shareholders (The Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbles, scrambles, delays or misdirected transmission, lines, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b)unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing, or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if application or in any Contest-related materials; or injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes (which is free), and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes. Expect where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Colorado. All issues and questions concerning the construction validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws in any jurisdiction other than Colorado.